How to Know My JIO Number 2021 Trick

How to Know My JIO Number by app and ussd

After Jio coming to the market all big network companies like Vodafone, Aircel, Docomo got vanished, Only Airtel is trying to compitate with Jio, all other companies got shutdown or closed.  Jio is well know for his offers and plans especially Data plans (4G) and Unlimited voice plans. People has bought many Jio sims and also forgot there numbers. So in post I will tell two steps to check your Jio number.


The simple answer to know your Jio number is by Calling 1299 (You will get a SMS) or by Using MY JIO App. So let me clearly explain you the process and step by step.


Process 1: By MY JIO App: (This is not working anymore).

Guys first of all you need to download My Jio app from play store/app store. You may be thinking I don't have a internet balance and I wanted to know my number to recharge but fun fact is you can use Wi-Fi. Once you Downloaded My Jio app, try to login by JIO ID & Password. Once your logged in you can see your number on top of the app.

How to Know My/your JIO Number by Jio app


Process 2: By Calling 1299:

Guys from the sim for which your trying to know your Jio number from that SIM, Try callin 1299. You won't hear anything (No IVR/Computer talk), just a blank call and it will disconnected automatically and as soon as it gets disconnected you will receive a message from Jio services with Your number on top of it, you will also receive your Jio Plan current plan details, SMS balance, net balance and all other details. So from this you can know your Jio Number.

How to Know My JIO Number 2021 by message


So guys this were the 2 steps/ways by which you can know your Jio number without having it on your mind. If this was helpful then forget to share this post with your friends and family. Cheers.


Post a Comment

0 Comments